This blog is a place for me to share...........my favorite things. my creations. my latest obsessions. my thoughts. my ideas.

I just love all the boys in my life!

I have a deep love and appreciation for my ancestors. Without them I wouldn't be.

At the top of my bucket list is to travel the world.
Powered by Blogger.

Running is my therapy.

I'm grateful for my spiritual knowledge.

Friday, January 6, 2012

The Best Idea




My sister, Emily, gave me one of the best Christmas gifts ever. For some time now I've had to go to several different places to find my favorite recipes: online, index cards, recipe books, and random print outs. Now all my "go to" recipes are in one place and I love it! She gathered all my recipes and organized them into a single binder. It's easy to add new recipes to it as well. I recommend that everyone goes out and makes their own favorite recipes binder!


No comments:

Post a Comment