This blog is a place for me to share...........my favorite things. my creations. my latest obsessions. my thoughts. my ideas.

I just love all the boys in my life!

I have a deep love and appreciation for my ancestors. Without them I wouldn't be.

At the top of my bucket list is to travel the world.
Powered by Blogger.

Running is my therapy.

I'm grateful for my spiritual knowledge.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My latest obsession....




I wasn't the biggest Oprah show follower; however, I'm obsessed with her new show that just started last month on OWN (the Oprah Winfrey Network). I look forward to watching her show each night after the kids have gone to sleep. After watching Oprah's Lifeclass I feel the same as when I hear a moving talk at church. It rejuvenates me and helps me to take the time to self reflect. We all have the power to shape our lives into exactly what we want.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty dang excited about this blog! :) Also I totally am going to start watching this show now!

    ReplyDelete