This blog is a place for me to share...........my favorite things. my creations. my latest obsessions. my thoughts. my ideas.

I just love all the boys in my life!

I have a deep love and appreciation for my ancestors. Without them I wouldn't be.

At the top of my bucket list is to travel the world.
Powered by Blogger.

Running is my therapy.

I'm grateful for my spiritual knowledge.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DIY Jewelry Holder

 I was inspired to make this for two reasons: I wasn't wearing a lot of my necklaces and they were becoming knotted up in my bathroom drawer. This was very easy to do and it's a great bathroom decoration. Here's what you will need: 1. cork board ( bought mine at DI for $3, it's also at Hobby Lobby for $8) 2. fabric 3. tacks 4. old frame 5. hooks
Step 1: I took the frame off this cork board and wrapped it with my fabric.

Step 2: Tack the fabric tightly around the it.

Step 3: I took the glass out of this frame and duck taped the cork board to the back of it. I added the hooks last and then hung it up. It's nice to have my jewelry out where I can remember to wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment